- Input: 17,000~199,000 BTU/h
- Thermal Efficiency: 98%
- Energy Factor: 0.97
- Flow Rate:
- At 35˚F Rise : 11 GPM
- At 45˚F Rise : 8.6 GPM
- At 77˚F Rise : 5.1 GPM
Features & Benefits
Ultra Condensing Efficiency
Navien's condensing efficiency boasts the industry's highest rating of 98%.
Customers can take advantage of the low annual operating costs and receive the best value and payback, compared with conventional tankless or tank-type water heaters.
Navien's Condensing Tankless offers the highest gallons-per-minute (GPM) when comparing input BTUs.
Navien utilizes dual stainless steel heat exchangers, providing 3.8 to 4.5 times longer life-expectancy and erosion resistance over the copper heat exchangers used in other brands. Navien's stainless steel heat exchangers operate with relatively low water temperature, minimizing damage from hard water conditions and maintains efficiency levels.
Endless Hot Water Supply
Easily Installed PVC Venting
- PVC venting offers significant savings in cost and makes installation a breeze.
- Three-inch PVC venting up to 100ft with a maximum of 6 elbows*
- * Each elbow deduct 5' off of venting length
Eco Navien Technology
- Navien's condensing technology uses less gas than conventional water heaters, resulting in less CO2 emissions.
- The Eco Pre-mixed Burner dramatically reduces NOx emission levels, making it the lowest emission levels in the industry.
- Navien Condensing 98% has become more eco-friendly by dissolving NOx in condensed water to neutralize the alkaline sewage in your house, improving water quality.
Each Navien Unit Installed Equates to 31 Cypress Trees.
Optional Circulation Pump and Mini Buffer Tank (Model "A")
- No minimum flow rate required with optional internal circulation mode
- minimize hot/cold/hot stacking, the so called "Cold Water Sandwich"
- Save installation cost with optional circulation pump and buffer tank
- * More than one water heaters in Ready-Link© System are with "A" models, the remaining are "Non-A" models. Combining multiple "A" or/and multiple "Non-A" models with "A" create a hot water circulating cascade system, resulting in water conservation and money savings.
Space Saving Design
Navien's condensing tankless water heater occupies approximately 90% less space than a tank-type water heater. In addition, a Navien mounts on your wall freeing up valuable floor space.
1) Enhanced Safety with Dual Microprocessors
Navien's two microprocessors offer better control and safer operation by continuously cross monitoring each other's performance to assure proper operation at all times.
These two microprocessors not only control the burner for ideal combustion but also maintain the steady hot water temperature.
APS (Air Pressure Sensor) maximizes combustion efficiency by sensing and controlling the air required for optimal combustion even in high-wind locations and installations with long vent runs.
GPS (Gas Pressure Sensor) offers stable combustion by sensing gas pressure and controlling the fan speed to maintain optimal combustion, even under a wide range of gas-pressure changes.
3) Three-phased, Pre-Mixed Burner
Controls flame by pre-mixing optimal ratio of gas and air before combustion, reducing emissions and enhancing heat efficiency.
4) Leak Detector
Built-in leak detector prevents damage to water heater as well as personal property.
5) Air Intake Filter
An air intake filter prevents foreign substances, such as dust or insects, from entering the system, freeing the burner from elements that would normally cause unstable combustion or energy inefficiency.
Remote Control (NR-10DU)
- Advanced water heater diagnosis capability and error feedback
- Touch activated backlight function and Easy-to-Use button type control
- Built-in recirculation timer for water and energy savings
- Key-pad lock button prevents inadvertent temperature changes
- Temperature adjustment in 1ºF increments between 98-120ºF